2014 NFL Fantasy Football Rookie Draft Projections
With the dream football draft season upon us and different rounds of pre-season games in the books, here are the applicable new kids on the block at the center ability hostile positions and their extended draft round in standard 12-group dream football associations. It is exceptionally hit-and-miss to draft Rookies so don’t reach and snatch them too high in your draft or you could be gazing toward the remainder of the class rapidly. Coming up next is the agreement audit from MFS during the current year’s harvest of NFL youngsters.
- Johnny Manziel (Cleveland): The Manziel publicity machine is far more occupied than Tebowmania might would like to summon and it won’t calm any time soon. It is too soon to say when he will expect the beginning QB position however it is hard not to imagine it happening sooner than later. I might want his potential numbers much better if Josh Gordon had an ounce of presence of mind. I can undoubtedly see Johnny Football going off the board in the thirteenth round.
- Teddy Bridgewater (Minnesota): Another ensured starter this year, doubtlessly right off the bat in the season too. Bridgewater has better generally speaking QB abilities, in any case, with a superior running match-up to depend on, his dream details will not be on par with what Manziel’s. With so numerous great NFL QBs to browse, he is a speculative add, best case scenario, with the last non-kicker pick of your draft.
- Blake Bortles (Jacksonville): Bortles is the conspicuous beneficiary evident in Jacksonville while Chad Henne keeps the seat warm. I anticipate that the season should be lost soon and Bortles to be the beginning QB, however this group is a wreck and I anticipate that Bortles should have the option to do almost no to make much out of this season. He has the ability to prevail in a couple of years if the group can work around him. He is a waiver wire add late in the season to extend to one year from now if your Keeper list is adequately long.
- David Carr (Oakland): Carr is in a comparative circumstance to Bortles where he will be relied upon to gain from the seat until the season is lost and he makes some play time. Be that as it may, Oakland is exceptionally profound at running back so he will be a basic game-supervisor in the restricted time he sees this year. Undraftable.
- Tom Savage (Houston): Houston will be truly eccentric this year. They have the guard to assist them with contending the trump card, they have Arian Foster and expectations that he will remain sound and they have two incredible wide recipients, one that necessities to see his group make a genuine season finisher hurry to be content. At the point when Ryan Fitzpatrick gets injured or comes up short, will the Texans go to Case Keenum before Savage is the issue. The solitary way you get Savage is if your program is truly profound since most QBs could set up generally excellent numbers under focus in Houston.
- Minister Sankey (Tennessee): Sankey is unquestionably the future for the Titans and he gets an opportunity to begin that future with the group’s first hostile snap of the period. Recorded number 1 back, Shonn Green, is falling off some unremarkable years in New York just as a knee injury. Sankey set up extraordinary numbers at the University of Washington (1870yds and 20 TDs last season) and ought to have the option to deal with a NFL responsibility at 5’9″ and 209lbs. I would add him as a late third round or mid fourth round pick.
- Terrance West (Cleveland): West was referenced as our Sleeper RB of 2014. The Browns marked Ben Tate to be their element back and added West in the draft as a supplement until he was prepared to assume control over the group, also that Ben Tate has had a past filled with wounds. While West didn’t come from a high-profile school (Towson), he was amazingly productive; 413 conveys for 2509 yards and 41 TDs last year! There is no uncertainty he is your bind for Tate, however anticipate that he should be engaged with the offense immediately, particularly since he has intrigued the training staff with great passes out of the backfield. I would hope to get him in the eighth round.
- Jeremy Hill (Cincinnati): Geovani Bernard is the Bengals super back, however he isn’t worked for being a full-time RB1 that takes the stone 250 times each year. The Bengals actually have BenJarvus Green-Ellis, however he is ending up being on the disadvantage of his profession so anticipate that Hill should acquire time as the objective line and ground-and-pound kind of running back, which suits his 6’1″ 233lb body fine and dandy. แทงบอลยังไงมีเงิน I would anticipate that he should go off the board in the ninth round.
- Carlos Hyde (San Francisco): Hyde was drafted as the replacement to Frank Gore and hopes to work his way towards that this season. Violence is wearing out in the wake of playing each game for as long as three seasons and is on the negative side of 30. Hyde was penciled in behind Kendall Hunter, however Hunter got injured in camp and is out for the season. Additionally, Marcus Lattimore isn’t demonstrating prepared for a very remarkable responsibility yet so Hyde will start moving work immediately and will see 10 conveys per game to help keep Gore to some degree new all through the season. He is one injury away for turning into a 25-convey per game RB. I would anticipate that he should go off the board in the tenth round.
- Devonta Freeman (Atlanta): The circumstance for Freeman is basically the same as Hyde’s. Steven Jackson has been a tractor all through his NFL vocation, however those successes incur significant damage. Like Gore, Jackson is likewise 31 years of age. He is right now the number 1 RB, however for how long? Freeman is the undeniable bind to SJax and ought to be accessible until the tenth round also.
- Sammy Watkins (Buffalo): Sammy is the best unadulterated collector drafted for this present year. There isn’t an imperfection in his game; he discovers everything tossed his direction, if he ought to have the option to, he has breakaway speed, he can go over the center, and he has extraordinary moves. The drawback, as I would see it, is that he plays for Buffalo and has E.J. Manuel tossing to him. Manual has ability, yet he is far from being sufficiently reliable to exploit Watkins’ ability. I anticipate that he should go in the sixth round, yet it is excessively high for me except if I am in a dream football Keeper League.
- Brandin Cooks (New Orleans): Cooks was our wide collector Sleeper for 2014. He doesn’t have the general ability as Sammy Watkins however he is in a vastly improved circumstance. Drew Brees will adore tossing to this person. In all actuality, Brees spreads it around to his various weapons, yet Cooks will be utilized in various positions and will see the ball a ton this year. He can deal with the responsibility, as proven by his 128 gets for 1730 yards and 16 scores last year. With his 4.33 speed, he gets an opportunity to score any time he has the ball. I would get him in the eighth round.
- Mike Evans (Tampa): Evans is another collector that was drafted into the right situation, insofar as Josh McCown doesn’t demonstrate that his 2013 achievement was completely ascribed to the Bears’ offense. Evans is a beast at 6’5″ and 231lbs and will be an ideal end zone target. Playing opposite Vincent Jackson will help hold the inclusion down too. He is a strong ninth round pick.
- Kelvin Benjamin (Carolina): Out with the old and in with the new. Steve Smith and Brandon LaFell have been excused and another gathering has been acquired driven by behemoth Benjamin (6’5″, 240lbs) from Florida State. He is the class of their new Panthers getting corps and expects the #1 WR position. TE Greg Olsen will in any case be a top choice of Cam Newton’s and they will in any case run a ton, however Kelvin will put strong numbers. Carolina’s passing game has not been a juggernaut under Cam so that will thump Benjamin into twofold digit adjusts.
- Marqise Lee (Jacksonville): Here is another quality collector venturing into the ideal circumstance for you in your dream football class. The Jags have lost Justin Blackmon for the year, once more, and have wounds to Cecil Shorts, Ace Sanders and Allen Robinson to begin the season. Lee isn’t the actual example like the others in front of him, however he is a playmaker with astounding hands. He lost a couple of positions in the draft after USC’s program endured a shot, however he has been supportive of prepared for a couple of years at this point. Lee ought to be accessible until cycle 12 or 13.
- Eric Ebron (Detroit): The Lions became worn out on watching TE Brandon Pettigrew keep on disillusioning in the getting game and chosen to use him more as a blocker and Joseph Fauria in the red zone. They concluded that they actually expected to overhaul and drafted the 6’4″ Ebron from North Carolina. Ebron has the actual endowments to rebuff linebackers and the speed and moves to get some respectable YAC. He will be a decent fit among Megatron and Golden Tate. He will go in twofold digit adjusts because of the abundance of value tight finishes. You can snatch him as your TE2 in the eleventh or twelfth round.
- Richard Rodgers (Green Bay): With the Packers losing Jermichael Finley to injury, they chose to plan ahead and drafted Rodgers. Andrew Quarters will at first acquire Finley’s position, however he is just workable. Aaron Rodgers will before long track down his 6’4″, 257lb namesake however he would prefer. You can snatch him as your TE2 before you get your kicker in your last round.
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins (Tampa): Tampa chose to make Jenkins their second round pick so they certainly see a future for the child. Just extraordinary tight closures dominate in their newbie year and I can’t say that will happen this year for Jenkins. Tim Wright is safely dug in as the beginning tight end so it will take a physical issue for Jenkins to get critical playing time. He is as of now undraftable.
- Jace Amaro (New York Jets): The Jets are likewise looking towards the future by drafting a tight end. Amaro has the size to play in the NFL, 6’5″ and 265lbs, however he struggles progressing from Texas Tech to the NFL. Momentum tight end, Jeff Cumberland, has a strong handle on the beginning gig and the Jets are as yet working out their wrinkles at QB, so I would not glance in Amaro’s area for help this season, regardless of whether Cumberland gets injured.